This week’s Snow Hockey Pool standings show us one thing for sure – well two things for sure:
1) You can be in 4th place and still in the lead for a prize.
2) Roger is still behind everyone in the top 11.
We didn’t release the standings publicly last week. The official reason was my absence on Tuesday, but the real reason is pretty obvious. Mrs. Snow was still way ahead of Mr. Snow*.
This week, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place are occupied by Snow Team members or immediate family (but not Roger), so Team Canadian Bacon is in 4th place and winning in his own way, both at the same time. Here’s the top 5:
- Hockey Rocks (our own Randy Norton)
- Vancouver Knuckleheads (Roger’s wife)
- AZ Canucks (Roger’s son)
- Canadian Bacon
- Victorius V
There are quite a few ties , including a 3-way tie for 8th place that has some familiar faces moving in the right direction. The rest of the Snow Team (Joe, Trisha, Tanya, me) are pretty well out of it – Tied for 34th or 35th might be the best among us.
As always, we appreciate our merchant sponsors for their generous prizes, and invite you to support them when you shop online!
- PaulsTV.com is providing a Panasonic HD 3D Blu-Ray Player!
- UsedGolfBallDeals.com is providing a $100 store credit!
- SharpShades.com is providing a $50 store credit!
*currently in 12thShare