It’s April Fools Day!
– Roger – Messy Joke Alert: Friend of mine in college was given toilet paper when the roll was empty. It was not real paper and disintegrated upon wiping!
– Randy – My one daughter decided when she was like 10 that she would do the ol’ “put the saran wrap on the toilet” trick. Luckily I saw it ahead of time but I told her I didn’t and that it made a huge mess! She was so proud of herself that she had snuck one past me!
– Ginette – My Best April Fools was on the Doctors and My Husband. I had three ultrasounds and all said it was a boy, but I just knew it was a girl. So I made a deal with my Husband, if it was a boy he could choose the name and I could choose the name if it was a girl. April Fool’s Day ( Also Good Friday) 20 years ago our daughter was born, best April Fool’s ever!
– Judi – I found 12 Simple April Fools’ Day Pranks at Mashable and 27 Pranks You Need To Really Own On April Fool’s Day at Buzzfeed. I can’t seem to choose a favorite, but #6 at Buzzfeed is reminiscent of the Onion Apples showing up as #10 at Mashable. We asked Todd Farmer if we could mention his epic prank with onion apples. I don’t know if he can get his kids to eat anything on April Fool’s Day or not. I’m guessing “Not”. Enjoy:
– Anita – is busy working. Quoted from her Facebook page: “Oh boy, it’s going to be a day full of lame April Fool’s jokes and posts. From Robert Reich and Kickstarter no less. Can’t wait for the day to be over.”
– Tanya – I am not a prankster, I prefer jokes…! Two fish swim into a concrete wall.
One turns to the other and says “dam”.